Sunday, April 14, 2013

Mineral Max=Mineral Rich Review

About two weeks ago I ordered Mineral Max, which is Swanson Vitamins knockoff version of Mineral Rich. I just couldn't bring myself to pay $24 plus shipping for a 32oz bottle of Mineral Rich!

Anyway, these two items have the same exact nutritional value, but have different "other ingredients" as you can see below.

Mineral Max:


Mineral Rich:


Since I've been taking Mineral Max, I have felt so much more energized. It's only been about a week, so I am going to continue to take this to see if I feel like Super Woman after continuous use. Although this may not be the crunchiest item out, I have a serious vitamin b-12/iron deficiency and needed help fast. Regular old vitamins in pill form were not working, and I needed an extra boost.

I will continue to update as I take this, and will talk about any positive or negatives I experience while taking Mineral Max.

If you'd like to try it out as well, click this referral link below to get $5 off of your purchase. You can also use the code: WELCOME3 with your $5 to get 10% off.
Thanks for reading!

$5 Off!
$5 off Swansonvitamins.com referral coupon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment